The cultural park BOEIRA Portugal is located in Quinta da Boeira, space spread over three hectares of gardens, close to the city centre of Gaia and five minutes from the Porto´s historic centre and Porto Wine Lodges. Situated in the surroundings of centennial trees and beautiful gardens, the mansion from the early XX century was restored according to its original architecture and it´s classified as a city heritage.
The BOEIRA Portugal in a bottle, opened from May to September (open for groups all year), offers visitors the opportunity to experience the cultural riches of the whole country: the Wine, Food, Handicrafts, Music and traditional Dances.
The visitors may enjoy:
- The Restaurant – have dinner with Portuguese Cuisine and Wines;
- The Bar – taste some Portuguese Tapas;
- The Market – 60 stores, a reviving of past markets, taste and purchase products from our traditions - sausages, cheeses, jams, olive oil, wine (table and Porto wines), liqueurs, the convent sweets, ""natas"", tiles, ceramics, fabrics, and all that is best made in Portugal nowadays, inspired by the legacy of our ancestors;
- The Show Area – traditional music and dances;
- The Bottle - tribute to the country of wine producers of excellence, with 32 meters long by 10 meters in diameter fiberglass; inside the visitor can watch a film about the principal Portuguese wine regions followed by a wine tasting of four Table Wine and one Porto Wine.
Quinta da Boeira is provided with infrastructures and equipment to receive Groups events for Leisure and Business, from 1 hour to full day. Complementing the offer with other services, including: Team Building, Workshops of Traditional Arts, Show Cooking, Personalised Wine Tasting (Wine Table and Porto Wine), among other services.
The Restaurant in the House is opened from monday to sunday, lunch and dinner.
Rua Teixeira Lopes 114
4400-320 V.N.Gaia, Porto
Phone: +351 223 751 338